Content from the following sources has been used in the creation of this casebook:
Including material from the following sections:
- 1: The Moral Imagination & Contracts Classics
- 2.1.1: Patel v. American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Inc.
- 2.1.2: Hill v. Gateway 2000, Inc.
- 2.1.3: Ever-Tite Roofing Corp. v. Green
- 2.1.5: Davis v. Jacoby
- 3.1: Unconscionability
- 3.4.1: Radke v. Brenon
- 3.4.2: McIntosh v. Murphy
- 4.1: Interpretation Basics
- 4.2: Advanced Interpretation
- 5: Performance and Breach
- 6: Expectation Damages and Limits
This book, and all H2O books, are Creative Commons licensed for sharing and re-use. Material included from the American Legal Institute is reproduced with permission and is exempted from the open license.