Content from the following sources has been used in the creation of this casebook:
Including material from the following sections:
- 1: A note on contracts and happiness.
- 2: Public Policy and Contractual Wrongs: Prohibition, Non-enforcement, and Required Contracting
- 3: Contract Formation
- 4: Grounds for Enforcing Promises
- 5: Remedies
- 6: Statute of Frauds
- 7: Parol Evidence Rule
- 8: Problems of Interpretation
- 9: Defenses Against Contractual Liability: The Problem of Contractual Over-Reaching
- 10: Excuses for Nonperformance
- 11: Issues Regarding the Performance of Terms in the Agreement
- 12: End Material
Contracts: incorporates additional material from:
This book, and all H2O books, are Creative Commons licensed for sharing and re-use. Material included from the American Legal Institute is reproduced with permission and is exempted from the open license.